Are you a Level 1 Player?
- New to the game OR still learning the game and rules.
- Still learning strategies.
- Playing casually and not competitive.
- Sustains short rallies with players of equal ability.
- Still developing basic ground strokes and backhand.
- Still learning positions on court during play.
- Still learning the scoring system, court lines and basic rules.
Being in Level 1 is where everyone starts and where the fun begins!
Level 2 Player
- Consistent serve and return
- Maintains proper position on the court and knows strategies
- Familiar with basic shot strokes, shot placement, lobs, dinks
- Can maintain play with ground strokes and volley’s.
- Knows the scoring system, rules of game
- Level of play is competitive.
Continue to our MeetUp Page to sign up for Level 1 or Level 2 sessions: